We are deeply fortunate to be able to this.
Ultra: Ian Seabury was first full ultra finisher in 11:12; Scott Young ran 12:57 for second. Billy and Karla, running alternating legs, ran 9:38. That means each ran 32-33 miles in under 4:50, on what few would describe as a fast course.
The relay fell out as:
- Just Here for the Views, 8:45
- Not Medical Doctors, 9:01
- Rapid Thigh Movement, 9:03
- What’s My Leg Again?, 9:16
- Our Moms Think So, 9:35
- Competitive Bipedal Locomotion Enthusiasts, 9:48
- Old Souls plus One, 10:07
- Four Lasses and a Lad, 10:10
- Beer Run (or Beerrun), 10:17
- The Machines and the Sexy Boy, 10:22
- It’s OK to Walk, 10:45
- The Return of the Pink Ladies, 10:46
- Delusions of Toughness, 11:22
- We’re On Our Last Legs, 11:23
- Sub-24, 12:36
Will Tough Enough be back next year? Yes.
Addenda: The course has roughly 9345′ total climb, 9140′ total drop, for 18,485′ of elevation change. Numbers based on USGS data, via OnTheGoMap.