We are deeply fortunate to be able to this.
Ultra: Ian Seabury was first full ultra finisher in 11:12; Scott Young ran 12:57 for second. Billy and Karla, running alternating legs, ran 9:38. That means each ran 32-33 miles in under 4:50, on what few would describe as a fast course.
The relay fell out as:
- Just Here for the Views, 8:45
- Not Medical Doctors, 9:01
- Rapid Thigh Movement, 9:03
- What’s My Leg Again?, 9:16
- Our Moms Think So, 9:35
- Competitive Bipedal Locomotion Enthusiasts, 9:48
- Old Souls plus One, 10:07
- Four Lasses and a Lad, 10:10
- Beer Run (or Beerrun), 10:17
- The Machines and the Sexy Boy, 10:22
- It’s OK to Walk, 10:45
- The Return of the Pink Ladies, 10:46
- Delusions of Toughness, 11:22
- We’re On Our Last Legs, 11:23
- Sub-24, 12:36
Will Tough Enough be back next year? Yes.
Addenda: The course has roughly 9345′ total climb, 9140′ total drop, for 18,485′ of elevation change. Numbers based on USGS data, via OnTheGoMap.
6 thoughts on “TE19”
Congrats everyone! Glad to hear RUTE will be back next year!
Thanks for an awesome event! we’ll be back next year!
So much fun! Can’t wait for next year!
Always the best event of the year. So happy that you were able to participate on a team this year as well as direct the race. Looking forward to more RUTE adventures!
Hi all! Our car lost a pair of black lululemon leggings — Please call if you have a lead! 615-339-5546
I’m so excited that this is happening in 2020. I missed it this year and felt so left out! double yeah to the ‘dirt’!!